[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. June 10 through Fri. June 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 10 09:23:37 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Listening to the weather report, it sounds like we'd better get ready to hunt a shade tree or some AC!  I heard temperatures in the high 80s and low 90s repeatedly for this week's forecast.  It sounds like rain is out of the picture for the week, though, so maybe we'll dry out some.

Today is the last day to drop classes for the summer session, so if you need to do this, better get on it.

The end of this week is the cut off to turn in billing and P.O.s for this fiscal year.  Be sure and get in what you can, as anything else will come out of your new budget.

Gear Up camps #4 and 5 will be with us this week.  Only two more after that and it'll be over for another year!

Happy Birthday wishes go out on Friday to Humanities Professor Jan Meins.  Enjoy your day, Jan!

The Lunch menu for Mon. June 10 includes:  Dorito bake, Mexican rice, cheesy corn, refried beans, salad bar, brownies, or chicken salad with chips.

The Dinner menu includes:  Chicken parmesan, fresh broccoli, glazed baby carrots, salad bar, or steak melt with chips.

Tues. June 11 Lunch menu:  Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, assorted vegetables, salad bar, hot rolls, chocolate or coconut cream pie, or grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

Tuesday Dinner menu:  Beef goulash, green beans, fried okra, salad bar, hot rolls, or corn dogs with fries.

Wednesday we'll serve breakfast only, then close.

Thursday Lunch:  Hamburger steak with mushrooms, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, steamed cabbage, hot rolls, salad bar, strawberry poke cake, or chicken melts with fries.

Thursday Dinner:  Indian tacos with all the toppings, loaded baked potato bar, salad bar, or deli sandwiches and chips.

Friday Lunch:  Brisket, potato wedges, baked beans, corn on the cob, hot rolls, cole slaw, bread pudding, or fish on a bun.

Friday Dinner:  Pork loin, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and cheese casserole, black eyed peas, salad bar, or Frito chili pie.

Have a great week at Eastern and keep cool,
Rhoda