[Eoscstudents] Friday Menu Change

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:08:13 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

I had a menu change for Friday I needed to send out, so thought I'd resend today's as a reminder.

Thursday Lunch:  Hamburger steak with mushrooms, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, steamed cabbage, hot rolls, salad bar, strawberry poke cake, or chicken melts with fries.

Thursday Dinner:  Indian tacos with all the toppings, loaded baked potato bar, salad bar or deli sandwiches and chips.

Friday Lunch:  Beef tips with noodles, potato wedges, baked beans, corn on the cob, hot rolls, cole slaw, bread pudding, or fish on a bun.

Friday Dinner:  Meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and cheese casserole, blackeyed peas, salad bar, or Frito chili pie.

I also wanted to mention that today is NASNTI Grant Director Cindy
Shero's birthday, so be sure and wish her a day as wonderful as she is.  And tomorrow is Humanities Professor Jan Meins' big day, so be sure and wish her a wonderful day, also.

Don't forget this Sunday is Father's Day, so be sure and do something special for your dad to let him know how important he is to you.

Have a great Father's Day weekend,
Rhoda