[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. June 17 thru Fri. June 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 17 09:56:07 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

Well, surprise, another rainy day to cool things off a little.  I know we were fussing about this very thing a short while back, but then it got HOT, and I'm enjoying the rain again.  That's Oklahoma weather.  We go from one extreme to another, (and fuss about all of it!)

Our last two Gear Up camps for this year will be with us this week, then the Cafeteria will close until our big Church of Christ Singing School camp starts on July 13th, and we'll be back in high gear for another week.

Also, we'll be having Ag Camp on campus this week, Wednesday through Friday.  I ran into Dakota Janes the other day and he said he would be here helping with it, so don't be surprised if you see him and possibly some of our other 2013 graduates back on the premises this week.  Just give him a hard time as usual.

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out for today to Criminal Justice and Psychology Professor, Katharyn Couch Tackett.  Have a great day, Katharyn!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:
Lasagna, or chicken strips, steamed red potatoes, assorted vegetables, salad bar, garlic bread, cheesecake.

Tuesday Lunch menu:  Baked ham or hot steak sandwich, mashed potatoes and gravy, assorted vegetables, salad bar, hot rolls, cherry cobbler.

Wednesday we will serve breakfast only.

Thursday Lunch menu:  Sweet & sour chicken over rice or beef burritos with fries, egg rolls, assorted vegetables, hot rolls, salad bar, carrot cake.

Friday Lunch menu:  Brisket or tuna salad with chips, mashed potatoes and brown gravy, assorted vegetables, hot rolls, salad bar, fudge brownies.

Saturday, we will be open for breakfast only.

Dinner menu for today:  Chicken fried chicken or steak melts and chips, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese, assorted vegetables, salad bar.

Tuesday dinner:  Beef stroganoff or chili dogs and fries, loaded baked potato bar, assorted vegetables, salad bar.

Wednesday we will close after breakfast.

Thursday dinner:  Pork loin or meatball subs and chips, mashed potatoes and gravy, assorted vegetables, salad bar.

Friday dinner:  Tacos or nacho supreme, Mexican rice, pinto beans, cornbread, assorted vegetables, salad bar.

Have a great week at Eastern!
Rhoda