[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 14 Finals Week

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 14 09:31:27 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

It looks like another beautiful day today.  Let's hope this kind of weather hangs in there until the weekend so we can all get out and enjoy it.

This is Day 2 of Finals Week here at Eastern, and I hope last night's Pillows and Pancakes study session has helped prepare the students to finish up with flying colors.

Book buy back will be taking place all week here at the Bookstore, and Bookstore Manager, Ali Martinez, will be travelling to the McAlester campus on Wed. for a special buy back session from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m., so come unload those textbooks you won't be needing anymore and get some summer spending money for them.  Who can't use that?

 Our menu for today, Tuesday, May 14th includes:

Cube steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, meadow blend vegetables, corn, cheesy pasta, hot rolls, salad bar, and chocolate delight.

Good luck with finals,
Rhoda