[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. May 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 16 09:16:28 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

It's looking like another rainy day here.  Most people may not be enjoying it that much, but if you look around, the birds seem to be having a ball!  They're flying all over our beautiful campus bringing a little life to a campus that's rapidly clearing out for the summer.

The Chamber of Commerce will hold their monthly luncheon meeting here in our President's Dining room today.  We are honored to be able to host this prestigious group.

There will be a Latimer County Arts Council meeting this evening at 6:00 at the old Library/Red Cross Building on North Central.  Anyone interested in promoting the arts in our area, especially in our county schools, is invited to attend.

I want to send a Happy Birthday wish to two Cafeteria daughters today:  Susie Smith's daughter, Sydney Underwood Laudero is turning 19, and my daughter, Destiny Watkins, is turning 20!  I hope they both have a great day!

Our menu for today includes:

Chicken Alfredo, Swiss steak, rice, cabbage, broccoli, baby carrots, fried okra, hot rolls, salad bar, assorted cookies.

Have a great summer,
Rhoda