[Eoscstudents] TGI Friday May 17 Lunch Menu and Schedule

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 17 11:15:26 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

Finals week winds up today.  I hope everyone has a fantastic summer, and hope to see lots of you back in the fall.

Eastern will once again play host to the annual Choctaw Nation GED Graduation and Dinner this evening.  This event brings many people to our campus from a wide area of our state, and gives us a chance to show off our Eastern campus and hospitality.

Lunch today will be by order from our Cyber Café menu, and the Cafeteria will close after that to prepare for the Choctaw Nation Graduation Dinner this evening.

The Cafeteria will also be closed all next week.  We will send out an email informing everyone when we will be reopening.

Have a great summer,

Rhoda