[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria menu for Wed. May 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 29 09:05:52 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

The Cafeteria is back in operation today, after being closed during the slow time between the end of the semester and the start of Gear Up Camp.   I'm sure there are some hungry people out there that will be glad to hear that!

Even though it's a short week, there's quite a bit happening on campus this week.  Children's Theatre Workshop is in session in Mitchell Auditorium, there's a Mini-Mester class and a COPS class being held, as well as Gear Up Camps kicking off today.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Spaghetti and meatballs, green beans, fried squash, garlic bread, salad bar, chocolate cake, or chicken melts with fries.

Our Dinner menu includes:

Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli with cheese sauce, fried okra, hot rolls, salad bar, brownies, or hamburger and fries.

Have a great day at Eastern!  Come eat with us, we'd love to have you!

Rhoda