[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thursday May 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 30 08:59:29 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping any bad weather misses us today, but there seem to be a lot of clouds headed our way, so anything could happen.  This is Oklahoma, after all.

The Shred It bins will be emptied this morning, so be sure and get your recyclable paper in them in time and help us save some more trees!

The EOSC Board of Regents will meet on campus today and have lunch here in the Cafeteria for the last meeting of the school year.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to semi-retired instructor, Loma Messex.  She's probably at home taking it easy watching blackberries ripen.

Remember to get all your requisitions in and approved today.  It's that time of year, when we have to finish up and clear up all the loose ends.

Our lunch menu for today includes:

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, candied baby carrots, English peas, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls, assorted pies, or BBQ on a bun with chips.

Our dinner menu for today includes:

Fried rice, egg rolls, stir fry vegetables, steamed cabbage, hot rolls, cookie bar, or hot ham and cheese with chips.

On Friday, the Cafeteria will be open for breakfast only.

With the start of summer hours, this will probably be the last work day of the week for most of us, so have a great weekend.

Come eat with us,
Rhoda