[Eoscstudents] EOSC Cafeteria Menus for Mon. Nov. 18 thru Fri. Nov. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 18 09:36:43 CST 2013

Hi folks,

We've got one more week to get through before Thanksgiving break, so hang in there!  It'll be here before we know it!

We'll be hosting Mountaineer Mania this Wednesday, so get ready for a swarm of area high school students  touring campus to preview life as a Mountaineer.

On Thursday, we'll be hosting the annual AFR Speech Contest.  This will give us another chance to show off our wonderful campus to more potential Mountaineers!

EOSC Birthdays coming up include:  Fri. Nov. 22, Librarian Maria Martinez; Sat. Nov. 23, Admin. Asst. to the VP of Academic Affairs, Lea Weaver; me on Wed. Nov. 27; and Nov. 29, Lindy Morgan.

Lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:  Green chili chicken enchiladas, Mexican rice, refried beans, corn, assorted vegetables, Mexican cornbread, brownies.  Soup of the day:  Roasted garlic and tomato bisque.

Tuesday:  Pork chops, baby red skin mashed potatoes, gravy, steamed cabbage, navy beans, fried okra, California blend vegetables, hot rolls, cherry cobbler.  Soup of the day:  Chicken tortilla.

Wednesday:  THANKSGIVING MENU!!!  Turkey and dressing, baked ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh sweet potatoes with apples, English peas, green bean casserole, fresh broccoli with cheese, corn, hot rolls, assorted holiday salads on the salad bar, fresh apple cake, pumpkin, pecan, chocolate and coconut pies.

Thursday:  Spaghetti with meat sauce, fresh broccoli, baby carrots, fresh spinach, fresh cauliflower, garlic bread, blueberry cheesecake.  Soup of the day:  Bean and bacon.

Friday:  Chicken and dumplings or steak melts, sweet potato fries or baked potato, corn on the cob, green beans, winter blend vegetables, fried squash, biscuits, assorted cookies.

Dinner menus for the week include:

Monday:  Pork loin, meatball subs with chips, buttered potatoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, Catalina vegetables, salad bar, ice cream with toppings.

Tuesday:  Hamburger steak with grilled onions, mashed potatoes, brown gravy, macaroni and cheese, zucchini and tomatoes, English peas, hot ham and cheddar cheese on a bun, salad bar, ice cream with toppings.

Wednesday:  Chicken strips or nacho supreme, chicken flavored rice pilaf, corn on the cob, fried squash, baked beans, salad bar, ice cream and toppings.

Thursday:  Pizza and pasta night featuring creamy Cajun chicken linguine, penne with sun-dried tomato pesto, Canadian bacon, sausage, pepperoni and cheese pizzas, garlic bread sticks, blueberry cheesecake.

Friday there will be no dinner served.

Have a wonderful week and Thanksgiving break!

Rhoda