[Eoscstudents] Production of Hamlet OCT 8th!!!!!

Marshall Carby mcarby at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 7 10:45:00 CDT 2013

    Close    +

Dear Students and Faculty,

I am pleased to inform you that there will be a production of Hamlet tomorrow October 8th at 1:30 pm in the Johnny Wray Theater.

The performance will be brought to us by Southeastern Oklahoma State University.  This 45 minute production will give you an exciting look into the world of Shakespeare.

Admission is free, so come out and enjoy an afternoon of theatre.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the show.

Marshall Carby

Theatre/Speech instructor