[Eoscstudents] Annual Campus Safety Report - CLERY

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 30 19:45:34 CDT 2013

The safety of our learners and staff is a key concern at Eastern Oklahoma State College. Each year, we publish and distribute a report on crime statistics for the past 3 years.  In compliance with the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, we publish statistics for certain crimes that occurred on campus or non-campus property in the past 3 years. The new report can be reviewed at http://ope.ed.gov/security and highlights have been provided in the attached summary safety report which will also be made available on our website.

Emergency notifications:

Eastern’s Campus Police will notify learners, staff, and faculty of potential threats and emergencies through various forms of communication, including emails, RAVE Alert notifications, or other media as appropriate. Notifications will be disseminated, without delay, unless issuing a notification may compromise efforts to assist a victim, or to contain, respond to, or otherwise mitigate the emergency.

--
 Bryan E. Denny M.S.
COP Director/Criminal Justice Chair/Chief of Police