[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. Apr. 15 thru Fri. Apr. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:46:55 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

Happy Tax Day!  Or maybe not...  Anyway, I hope you're all getting refunds, but if you're not make sure and get your taxes in the mail TODAY to avoid getting in trouble with Uncle Sam or the state.

On a brighter note and much closer to home, today is New Student Enrollment here at Eastern.  I've already seen several new faces on campus, ready to take on the adventure and challenge of college!

The Annual Aggie Banquet is scheduled for 6:00 p.m. Thursday in the Ballroom.

Judging by the amount of sack lunches we have listed on our board to fix up for our baseball and softball teams, they are keeping very busy.  Of course the weather is always a challenge for them, with rain or the threat of rain often causing games to be rescheduled on very short notice.  We wish them the best of luck in all their games!

Birthdays in our EOSC family this week include:  Sunday, Apr. 13, Nina Barthel with Gear Up and instructor Cheryl Wood-Myers;  Monday, Apr. 14, Rachael Ranallo with Gear Up; and Friday, Apr. 18, soon to be retired Food Services Director, Mildred Whisenhunt.  Please wish all these gals a great day if you see them around this week.

Sorry about not getting the menus sent out on Monday for the past couple of weeks.  My husband has been having a foot problem, and I've been getting to chauffeur him to the doctor two Mondays in a row.

Lunch menus for the week include:

Tuesday:  Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, black eyed peas, turnip greens, fried okra, zucchini and tomatoes, hot rolls, bread pudding.

Wednesday:  Pork chops, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, cauliflower with cheese sauce, hot rolls, peach cobbler.

Thursday:  Chicken and noodles, baked potatoes, assorted vegetables, banana pudding.  NO CYBER.

Friday:  Fish, scalloped potatoes, corn on the cob, cabbage, pinto beans, hush puppies.  Fast food option:  Burritos with chili and cheese.

Dinner menus include:

Tuesday:  Pizza and pasta night, featuring:  Pepperoni, sausage, supreme and cheese pizzas, and rigatoni with sausage, penne with pesto sauce, rotel macaroni and cheese, assorted vegetables and salad bar.

Wednesday:  Baked chicken breast or cheeseburgers, tater tot casserole, California blend vegetables, fresh broccoli, corn, baby carrots, salad bar.

Thursday:  Tacos or crispitos, Mexican rice, refried beans, cheesy corn, assorted vegetables, salad bar.

Friday:  Cyber Café menu.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend,
Rhoda