[Eoscstudents] Please Read: Campus Events

Paige Priest ppriest at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 15 15:50:55 CDT 2014

Students,

We are trying to start a new tradition on campus this year called BATTLE OF
THE HALLS. Throughout the semester, we will host multiple competitive events
where the teams are split up based on what dorm or apartments you live in
(Johnston & Regents vs. Miller Hall). At the end of the semester, whichever
Hall has won the most events will be crowned CHAMPION and not only get
bragging rights (and possibly a shirt or other individual prize/party) but
also a BATTLE OF THE HALLS CHAMPION banner hung outside of their
dorm/apartments. The spring semester will start the competition for champion
over.

There are two things I would love to have from each and every one of y'all.
(1) Feedback not only on this idea but also on every event we host - that's
how I know whether we need new ideas or need to repeat an event and (2)
PARTICIPATION!

Feel free to stop by my office in the Student Center (211) anytime with
feedback, ideas, anything!

There is a flyer for Battle of the Halls attached as well as a tentative
schedule for the rest of the month of August. Please take a look at both of
these things and join us for these activities.

Thank you,

Paige Priest
Student Life Coordinator
Eastern Oklahoma State College