[Eoscstudents] Dress for Success and SSS

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:39:05 CST 2014

Dear SSS Participants-

EOSC students are welcome to stop by Mitchell 205 on Tuesday (12/9) from
10:30am to 3:00pm to select several items of business clothing to add to
their closet!  Dress for Success!! There have been a lot of great items
given to us and in a range of sizes (for men and women). We also plan to
store the remaining items on campus in case a student has a need during the
next semester.

I encourage any SSS Participant to participate.  If you are on the McAlester
Campus, and want to participate, please let me know.  I bet between us
visiting on your size we can figure something out.  Please, take advantage
of this AWESOME opportunity!!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services