[Eoscstudents] Self Defense Course

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 9 16:14:27 CST 2014

In an effort to better serve our students we have added a 1 hour (credit bearing) Basic Self Defense class in the spring.  You can enroll into this course through web advisor or with your advisor but seating is limited to the first 20.  The class will meet after lunch each Tuesday from 1:00 to 2:00 in the Field House.  This course is also open to Faculty /Staff.  No textbook will be required but the course is hands on so proper gym attire will be necessary.

CRJS-1211-9222 (8918) Basic Self Defense

--
 Bryan E. Denny M.S.
COP Director/Criminal Justice Chair/Chief of Police