[Eoscstudents] Blood Drive

Kayla Satoris ksatoris at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 4 09:22:22 CST 2014

Hi,

I hope everyone made it to campus safe this morning. The blood drive is
taking place in the ballroom this morning and I was asked by OBI to inform
everyone that they are running critically low with their supply. Most of
their donations come from high schools and college campuses and with the
weather being what it has been, it has taken a toll on their supply. Please
come up to the ballroom and donate and receive your free Eastern t-shirt.

Thanks,

Kayla Satoris

Administrative Assistant to Dean of Students/Cheer Sponsor

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main

Wilburton, Ok 74578

(918) 465-1818