[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Feb. 24 thru Fri. Feb. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:19:15 CST 2014

Hi folks,

I have to say, Saturday was wonderful, but it seems we've backslid almost back into winter once again with these cooler temperatures.  I was pretty happy with that Spring feeling we had for a while.

Be sure and come by the Cafeteria today and tomorrow between 10:30 and 1:30 and visit the P.A.S.S. (Psychology and Social Sciences) Club booth.  They always have good information to share with everyone.

Also, don't forget the EOSC Book Club will meet tomorrow from 4:30 to 5:30 to discuss their book selection, "Out Stealing Horses".

If you see our wonderful Pastry Cook, Yolanda Del Rio, on campus today, be sure and wish her a very Happy Birthday!

Lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:  Chicken fried chicken, rice pilaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, English peas, corn, winter blend vegetables, hot rolls, strawberry poke cake.  Soup of the day:  Roasted red pepper and gouda.

Tuesday:  Lasagna, steamed red potatoes, broccoli spears, fried squash, baby carrots, Lima beans, garlic bread, lemon cheesecake.  Soup of the day:  Meatball soup.

Wednesday:  Pork loin, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh spinach, fresh cauliflower with cheese sauce, fried okra, hot rolls, chocolate delight.  Soup of the day:  Tortilla soup.

Thursday:  Turkey roast, stuffing, fresh sweet potatoes, green beans, Malibu vegetable blend, zucchini and tomatoes, hot rolls, pumpkin pie cake.  Soup of the day:  Broccoli and cheese.

Friday:  Brisket, oven roasted potatoes, baked beans, corn on the cob, steamed cabbage, California blend vegetables, hot rolls, brownies.

Dinner menus include:

Monday:  Soft shell tacos or nacho supreme, Mexican rice, refried beans, cheese corn, salad.

Tuesday:  Chicken and rice casserole or deli subs with chips, English peas, Tuscan vegetables, baked potato bar, salad.

Wednesday:  Catfish and shrimp night, served with potato wedges, pinto beans, cole slaw, jalapeno cornbread, oatmeal apple cake.

Thursday:  Beef stir-fri or chicken lo-mein with vegetables, egg drop soup, rice, egg rolls, salad.

Friday:  Cyber Café menu.

Have a great week at Eastern!
Rhoda