[Eoscstudents] Job opportunity

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 27 09:19:26 CDT 2014

From: Kyle Hale [mailto:ckylehale at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:28 PM
To: Sandra Robertson
Subject: Re: Job Openings

  I am looking for a Sales person and a general assistant.  Each should be
clean, neat and well groomed with good hygiene.  Well organized, work with
minimal supervision.  They must have a drivers license, transportation and
know how to navigate on a computer.  I would like someone who is familiar
with social media.  QuickBooks is helpful, but not required.

  The assistant will help in the office with entering orders from customers,
help with production in the making of plaques, trophies, t-shirts etc.,
placing orders with suppliers as needed and calling customers and suppliers
as required.  Additionally, they will assist the graphic designer as needed
and help keep the work area clean and neat.  Our hours are 8-5, M-F and I
can be flexible with the work schedule to some degree.  This will be an
$8.00/hr position with opportunities to advance in the future.

  The Sales person will primarily deal business to business selling niche
promotional items.  They will help establish and match products to the
appropriate businesses, develop marketing plans for niche items and call on
customers routinely for repeat orders and establishing new customers. This
will need to be an individual who can carryout and preform tasks as assigned
with little to no supervision in the field.  I would like to see someone who
has an out going personality that draws people to them and who are a joy or
pleasant to be around.  Someone who is involved or doesn't mind being
involved with the community or organizations.  This position offers some
flexibility on the hours, but will need to keep at least a portion of their
work time during normal business hours.  Salary or wages will be
commensurate with experience/ability with an emphasis on sales commissions.
I am looking for someone who wants to grow with the company and have a
rewarding career for many years and not, someone who wants to job hop.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Kyle Hale

Trophy Shop / Ink it's

ckylehale at sbcglobal.net

918-470-8669