[Eoscstudents] Denmark students this week

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Sun Mar 30 15:27:04 CDT 2014

We are looking forward to an exciting week with 25 students from Denmark on
the Wilburton campus for the entire week.  They will be attending classes
with Honors students and will tour all five Divisions.  Please make them
feel welcome!  They are here because they want to know what college is like
in America and because they want to make friends with us.  We think we have
a great week of fun activities, but the week will only be fun if ALL OF YOU
make it that way!  Please come to the movie night, games, pool party, etc.
See the attached schedule to find activities that you want to participate
in.  If you have questions, you can contact me at rbrelsford at eosc.edu or
918-465-1762.

Let's have a Great Week and show some Eastern Pride!

--Ruth Brelsford