[Eoscstudents] Did you borrow a book from.....

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Thu May 8 16:16:31 CDT 2014

Hey you!!!  Did you borrow a book from me in Student Support Services.  If
you did PLEASE bring your back before leaving for summer break.  I will be
sending the list of students who DO NOT return our books into the business
office where a possible HOLD will be placed on your account.  Our books are
marked with SSS on them and cannot be sold.  Let me know if you have any
questions!  Good Luck on your finals!!!!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College