[Eoscstudents] Lunch Menu for Mon. May 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon May 12 09:33:09 CDT 2014

 Hi folks,

Well, graduation is behind us but not we're faced with the much dreaded Finals Week!  At least it's dreaded by a lot of students and probably a lot of the faculty, also.  I hope you all make it through in great shape.

Besides all the finals going on this week, the Wilburton High School Academic Banquet will be held this evening in our Ballroom, and a special two-for baby shower will be held this Wednesday from 11:30 to 1:00 in the President's Dining Room for Gear Up's Claudia Keith who is expecting TWINS!  Things are going to get really interesting at Claudia's house in a few months!

The lunch menu for today, Mon. May 12th will be:

Chicken tetrazzini
Fresh spinach
Steamed red potatoes
Corn
Carrots
Chocolate cake

Good luck with Finals and best of luck to our graduates!
Rhoda