[Eoscstudents] Grant Aid SSS Scholarship-Participants Only!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 10 14:57:25 CST 2014

SSS PARTICIPANTS ONLY!

The sign-in sheet is ready for Student Success Center/Student Support
Services participants to apply for the Grant Aid Scholarship.  This is a
grant for students who are active participants in the Student Support
Success Program only!  Remember that students must be in their second
semester as a participant. If you are not sure if you are eligible to apply,
come by my office and we will check it out.  I am in Room 115 of Johnston
Hall.  If you are a McAlester Campus student, you may call me at
918-465-1823.

The DEADLINE to sign up for the grant is Friday, November 14, 2014.  I will
be available to you to sign up until 5:00 on Friday.  The list will then be
sent to Financial Aid for review and to check that all federal requirements
are met and then the list of students who are to receive the grant will be
sent to the Business Office.  We want to have the money disbursed, by or
before, the end of finals week. Because of the Thanksgiving break, the
deadline had to be set for November 14 in order for the list to be processed
though each office.

Please call me at the number listed above if you have any questions.

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director

Student Success Center

TRiO Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College