[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Sept. 22 thru Sat. Sept. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 22 10:49:03 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

Happy Fall!  Not sure of the exact time, but from what I've been hearing on weather reports, fall officially starts sometime today.  Temperatures are cooling down some, state fairs are kicking off, and leaves are beginning to change color and let go.  (And for you sports fans, football season has started.)

Somehow I overlooked mentioned the EOSC birthdays for last week, so I'll give last week's list now, since there aren't any that I've been informed of this week.   Mon. Sept. 15, Admin. Asst. in the Maint. Dept., Sheryl Marmon; Thurs. Sept. 18, Admin. Asst. for Student Support Services, Cindy Waldrop; and Fri. Sept. 19, Gear Up's fearless leader, Linda Morgan & Residence Hall Coordinator, Brandon Taylor.

Lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:  Chicken teriyaki with steamed rice, eggrolls, hibachi noodles, steamed cabbage, green beans, roasted corn, peanut butter brownies.

Tuesday:  Pot roast with carrots and potatoes, fried okra, wild rice, yams and apples, hot rolls, assorted pies.

Wednesday:  Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and brown gravy, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, steamed carrots, macaroni and cheese, black eye peas, hot rolls, pumpkin pie snickerdoodle cake.

Thursday:  Chicken parmesan with garlic bread, corn on the cob, steamed spinach, Tuscan blend vegetables, fried squash, coconut cake.

Friday:  Sloppy Joes or pulled pork sandwich with potato cubes or onion rings, buttered bowtie noodles, baked beans, steamed vegetable blend, chocolate cake with cream cheese icing.

Saturday:  Brunch off the grill.

Dinner menus include:

Monday:  Meatball subs with chips or curly fries, or spaghetti with meatballs or sauce, garlic bread, steamed potatoes, peas and carrots, steamed broccoli.

Tuesday:  Grilled chicken sandwich with waffle fries or chips, or Sanchos with green chili cheese corn, Spanish rice, red beans and corn bread.

Wednesday:  Oven fried chicken with mashed potatoes or chicken fried steak with white gravy, BBQ beans, cream corn, steamed vegetables mix, biscuits, fried okra.

Thursday:  Patty melts with chips or potato salad, or smoked sausage with potato, peppers, and onions, steamed carrots, green beans,

Friday:  Dog Day!  Your choice of 2 bagel dogs, hot links, hot dogs or smoked sausage and you pick your toppings.  Also, scalloped potatoes, ranch style beans, Brussels sprouts.

Saturday:  Chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, fried zucchini, macaroni and cheese.

Have a great week at Eastern,

Rhoda