[Eoscstudents] A final reminder

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:04:40 CST 2015

Dear Students:

A final reminder that if you are in need of official transcripts to be
mailed after the Fall 2015 final grades are posted, please send your
requests to me now for end-of-term processing, the week of December 14-18.
Please indicate this on your form. The forms can be found on Eastern's
website at www.eosc.edu. You can find the form by typing "transcript request
form" in the search box or looking for the word "Transcripts" printed in
white font at the bottom of the homepage on Eastern's website. With two
clicks, you are there. Please include a photocopy of your driver's license
or Eastern id and be sure to sign the form. At the bottom of the form you
will find all of the information you need to submit it or you may stop by
the Registrar's Office, Room 107 in the Administration Building and complete
one in person. If you have any questions, please call me at 918.465.1813 or
send me an email at dlewis at eosc.edu.

Sincerely,

Dana Lewis

Asst. to Registrar