[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Dec. 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 7 10:53:59 CST 2015

Hi folks,

I hope everyone's finals are going well.  I know it will be a relief to
students and faculty as well to have them behind you.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to long-time favorite EOSC Psychology and
Sociology instructor Marilynn Duncan, and mathematics professor, Phillip
Hawthorne.  I hope you both have a great day.  You deserve it.

Our Lunch menu includes:

Chicken and rice, goulash, pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, black eyed
peas, okra, corn on the cob.  Soup of the day: Basil tomato bisque.
Dessert:  Fruit pizza.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub sandwich bar, waffle
bar.

Dinner:

Beef fajitas, beef stew, bowtie pasta with meat sauce, Spanish/chicken rice,
veggies, fries, rolls.

Do something festive today,

Rhoda