[Eoscstudents] Be a Denmark Pal!

Paige Lowder plowder at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 3 09:05:16 CST 2015

Good Morning!

For all of those who have not heard, we are hosting students from Denmark
again this spring! These students will visit for a week, on campus, and
experience what college here is like. Therefore, we are looking for students
who are interested in being a host for a Denmark student. You would hang out
with them, take them to activities, and they would go to class with you for
a couple days. The Honors students who served as "Den-Pals" last year
enjoyed this experience and created friendships with their Denmark student.
We would like to make this opportunity available to all Eastern students
this year! If you are interested, or have questions, please come by and see
me in the Student Center, office 211! Also, attached is an application and
information sheet. If you want to be a Den-Pal, please fill the application
out and return it to me as soon as possible. Lastly, if you are interested
in being on the committee to finalize plans and arrangements for the Denmark
student visit, please see me!

Take advantage of this once in the lifetime opportunity :)

Paige Lowder
Student Life Coordinator
Student Center, Office 211
Eastern Oklahoma State College