[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. June 11 and Fri. June 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 11 09:55:03 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Looks like another HOT day coming up, with chances of rain coming in tomorrow and for several days after.  (Remember a few short weeks ago when there was flooding everywhere and we were praying for the rain to STOP?  Now we're roasting and ready for it to start again so we can cool off.)   I hope it's good weather to get out and enjoy the Belle Starr Heritage Festival downtown this weekend.  It's always nice when there's something going on to see or do locally.

Our final Gear Up camp of the summer begins today and will run until Saturday morning.  After that, I'm sure our Gear Up staff will be ready to breathe a sigh of relief.  It looks like the campers have been having a great time, if you can go by their enthusiastic cheering as they march out after lunch.

The lunch menu for Thursday includes:
Lasagna, garlic bread sticks, corn, green beans, fried squash, vegetable blend, peanut butter brownies.

Thursday Dinner:
Teriyaki chicken, eggrolls, chick ribs, steamed carrots, steamed rice, fried zucchini, hibachi noodles.

Friday Lunch:
Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, pinto beans, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls, fried okra, white cake with cream cheese icing.

Friday Dinner:
Meatloaf, hot rolls, steamed potatoes, broccoli, corn, mixed vegetable blend, buttered rice, ice cream.

Have a great day,
Rhoda