[Eoscstudents] Cyber Menu today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 15 09:14:42 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

The Cyber Café will be open for lunch today at Eastern, with our usual menu of great burgers, wraps of your choice, steak or chicken melts, grilled chicken sandwiches, or chicken strips.

And if you're interested in dinner this evening, we'll be offering a pasta bar with garlic bread, corn, steamed broccoli, and ice cream with toppings for dessert.

Kellyville Cheer Camp will be here with us this evening for dinner as their summer cheer camp kicks off under the direction of Lindy Morgan.

Eastern will also be hosting its summer Ag Camp starting Wednesday of this week, and a special Aquaponics class this Saturday.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Instructional Designer Katharyn (Couch) Tackett on Wednesday of this week.  Please wish her all the best on her special day.

Have a great day,
Rhoda