[Eoscstudents] Menus for Wed. June 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:53:21 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Looks like another day where the clouds will beat the sun back and prevent temperatures from soaring into the 90s or beyond once again.  That sounds good to me.

Many of us were in a couple of enjoyable and informative sessions, led by Debbie Walters of Gear Up yesterday, on Time and Clutter Management.  Thank you Debbie and Gear Up for taking the time and putting forth the effort to bring this program to Eastern's staff.  I know we're all looking forward to next week's session, F.I.S.H.  (And Debbie says we don't have to bring any bait!)

 Happy Birthday wishes go out to Katharyn Tackett today.   Have a great day, Kathy!

Our lunch menu for today includes:

Hamburgers or cheeseburgers, fries or chips, potato salad, pork and beans, salad bar, cookies.

Dinner menu includes:

Tacos or loaded nachos, pinto beans, Spanish rice, fiesta corn, salad bar, ice cream with toppings.

Have a great day!
Rhoda