[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. June 18, etc.

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:57:44 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Looks like another rainy (but so far not hot!) day.  I sure wish we could send SOME of this water to California, where my cousin, who lives in San Jose, says some people have signs in their yards saying "Brown is the New Green" due to the extended and extreme drought they are suffering through, and most of the new landscaping being done there is with drought tolerant plants.  It really makes me worry for our food supply, as so many of our delicious fruits and vegetables come from California.

The Cyber Café will be open today serving the usual menu of tasty burgers, wraps, melts, etc., along with a $3.50 special on Taco Salads.  A meal deal is $5.50 and includes a main menu selection along with drink and dessert.

Since there are no camps again until the week of July 13, the main Cafeteria will be closed until then.  The Cyber Café, however, will be open daily, Monday through Thursday, from 8:00 to 3:00, to take care of your breakfast and lunch needs.   Come and see us!

Have a great weekend!  Remember this Sunday is Father's Day.
Rhoda