[Eoscstudents] Cyber Cafe open 6-22 thru 6-25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 22 10:58:21 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you all know that the EOSC Cyber Café will be open this week Monday thru Thursday from 8:00 to 3:00, so if you need breakfast or a morning snack, or you're looking for a convenient place to have lunch or a midafternoon pick-me-up come on over and see us.  We have great burgers, wraps, chicken strips and other sandwiches to take care of those hunger pangs, or you can just grab a quick beverage or candy bar.

We'll be glad to see you,
Rhoda