[Eoscstudents] EOSC Cyber Cafe Open

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 29 09:47:27 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd send out an email and remind everyone that the EOSC Cyber Café is open for business this week, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., ready to serve you breakfast or lunch from Monday through Thursday.  Come get a delicious burger, wrap, or whatever you're hungry for.

EOSC birthdays this week include Mr. Roland Newby, McAlester campus Librarian and Testing Proctor, who is celebrating his birthday today, Mon. June 29; and Assistant Financial Accountant, Debbie McIntyre, who will be celebrating her birthday along with our country's on Saturday, July 4.  Happy Birthday to both of you!  Also, a special shout out to two former Cafeteria employees, Sandra Kuykendall and Jamie Lyons who are also celebrating their birthdays today.

Have a great day,
Rhoda