[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. Mar. 10 thru Fri. Mar. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:29:02 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

We've made it to the last week before Spring Break!  I'm sure everyone's been looking forward to that.  I know all of us in the Cafeteria have!

If you don't have a Thursday evening class, you should be sure and attend the EOSC Music Department's annual Spring Concert at 7:00 in Mitchell Auditorium on this Thursday.  It's free, live entertainment by people you probably know or have seen on campus.  The public is also invited to attend.

We have one birthday on campus today, Prof. Pat Ratliff, and one coming up on March 21, long time EOSC Prof. Billye Kay Givens.   Both of these ladies are great, and I hope they both have wonderful birthdays!

Lunch menus for the week include:

Tuesday:  Hamburger steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy, or grilled chicken wraps with chips or fries, steamed broccoli and cauliflower with cheese, hot rolls, green beans, buttered noodles, rolls, white cake.

Wednesday:  Baked lemon pepper chicken with rice pilaf, or chicken fried steak sandwich with fries, steamed carrots, fried squash, rolls, black eye peas, roasted potatoes, cinnamon roll cake.

Thursday:  Loaded tamales with red beans and corn bread, Spanish rice, corn nuggets,  or hamburgers and fries, yellow cake with cream cheese icing.

Friday:  Baked tilapia with wild rice, corn, steamed broccoli, carrots, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls, or chicken melts with fries, chocolate mint cake.

Dinner menus include:

Tuesday:  Oven fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, or BBQ beef sandwich with fries, baked beans, corn on the cob, vegetable blend, ice cream.

Wednesday:  Pizza and pasta night, chick ribs, garlic parmesan penne pasta, spaghetti with garlic bread sticks, ice cream.

Thursday:  Chicken strips or chicken fried steak, with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, Texas toast, carrots, corn.

Friday:  No dinner will be served as the dorms will be closed for Spring Break!

Have a great Spring Break!
Rhoda