[Eoscstudents] The Final Stretch

Paige Lowder plowder at eosc.edu
Mon May 4 07:43:55 CDT 2015

I know you're all excited for the semester to be over, so here are the last
3 activities we'll be having for the Spring 2015 semester:

Tuesday, May 5th - BUBBLE SOCCER! 3pm-7pm on the front lawn (or in the gym
if the weather is bad)

Wednesday, May 6th - Dance @ 8:30-10:30pm in the Ballroom

SUNDAY, May 10th - LATE NIGHT BREAKFAST from 9pm-10pm in the cafeteria.. YOU
COULD WIN A TV! My activity attendance drawing will be at the late night
breakfast, you MUST be PRESENT to win!!

Hope to see everyone there! Enjoy your last week or two before summer :)

Paige Lowder
Student Life Coordinator
Student Center, Office 211
Eastern Oklahoma State College