[Eoscstudents] Thanksgiving Menu for Wed. Nov. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 18 10:20:12 CST 2015

Hi folks,

We will be serving our Thanksgiving menu in the cafeteria at lunch today, so
come enjoy it with us and reflect on the many things we have to be thankful
for.  Since we are serving this special menu today, we will not be having
our usual hamburger, pizza, sub sandwich or waffle bars.

Our Lunch menu will be:

Ham, turkey and dressing, sweet potato casserole, green beans, corn, pumpkin
pie, apple pie and brownies.

Dinner:

Italian sausage and penne noodles, chicken nuggets, chicken alfredo over
linguini, macaroni and cheese, veggies, fries.

See you at lunch,

Rhoda