[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Nov. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 19 10:45:54 CST 2015

Hi folks,

It's Mountaineer Mania on campus today, with groups from all over visiting
and touring our campus.  Here's hoping that there will be many future
Mountaineers in the group.

Our Lunch menu is:

BBQ sandwich, Swedish meatballs over rice, chicken fingers, peas and
carrots, cauliflower.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub sandwich bar, waffle
bar.  Dessert:  Brownies and cookies.

Dinner:

Grilled chicken sandwich, hot dogs with chili and cheese, tortellini with
meat sauce, cheesy tots, veggies, corn nuggets, dessert.

With just a couple of days left before Thanksgiving break, I'd like to wish
you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, as some of you may be ready to head home
already.  Be safe and happy.

Rhoda