[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 6 10:03:53 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

We started off with a foggy morning, which seems to have evolved into a
cloudy day.  Temperatures are nice though, and I don't think there's any
rain on the way, so it should be a good day for some outdoor activities.  If
you don't have class, get out and do something fun.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Tacos, country fried steak, crispitos,, whipped potatoes and gravy,
vegetable blend, refried beans, broccoli.  Hamburger bar, fries, pizza bar,
assorted cookies and peach cobbler.

Our Dinner menu includes:

Salisbury steak, chicken patty sandwich, hamburger macaroni, whipped
potatoes and brown gravy, green peas, cauliflower, hamburger bar, assorted
cookies and dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda