[Eoscstudents] SSS College Visits

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:53:13 CDT 2015

SSS-

Reminder:

We have many upcoming College Visits and I wanted to remind those of you in
SSS.  Below are the dates and times we will be leaving for the tours.  You
must be a member of SSS, passing all of your classes, and you can only tour
TWO colleges a semester.  Also we must have at least two students to attend
the college visit.  If you are interested in any of the visits please let me
know or sign up in Johnston Hall.  If you are a McAlester student I can pick
you up from the McAlester Campus as well.

ECU-Oct. 8th  Leaving at 9:00am returning between 5:00-5:30 pm

OSU-Oct. 13th  Leaving at 6:00 am returning between 5:00-6:00 pm

Southeastern- Oct-27th  Leaving at  9:30 am returning between 5:00-5:30 pm

Northeastern-Nov. 5th Leaving at  9:00 am and returning around 5:00-5:30 pm

OU-Nov. 19th  Leaving at 8:30 and returning around 7:00-8:00 pm

If you plan to attend any of these tours I will need a cell phone number.
The times are subject to change and we must have at least two members attend
the tour.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College