[Eoscstudents] FW: Robber's Cave Fall Festival workers

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 6 13:20:45 CDT 2015

Job opportunity for October 17 and 18.

From: p.runge at yahoo.com [mailto:p.runge at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 1:07 PM
To: srobertson at EOSC.edu
Subject: Robber's Cave Fall Festival workers

 Hi Sandra,

Its Paula Runge with The Flamingo Grill.  I have contacted you for the last couple of years and you have helped put me in touch with students that might be interested in working the Robber's Cave Fall Festival.   We will be a vender again this year and will again need some help.   The Festival runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 5pm. Sunday may run til around 6.  Friday will be pretty slow so we really only need help on Saturday and Sunday.  We are looking for someone who is good with customers, works quickly, can do simple math in their head and, of course, is honest and dependable.  We pay $10/hour plus tips.  We also provide meals and usually a bonus.  Anyone who is interested can respond to my email (p.runge at yahoo.com) with a resume/work history and picture.   Since I won't get a chance to interview anyone in person, this info helps me a lot.  I hope you can help me again this year.  Thanks so much.

Paula Runge
The Flamingo Grill
P. O. Box 940985
Plano, TX 75094