[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Oct. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 9 10:46:01 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

It's finally Friday!  I don't know of anyone who's upset about that.  It
should be a great weekend, so get out and do something with it!
Hartshorne's Hard Times Festival is this weekend.  (Lots of us know about
hard times more than any other kind.)  And in Heavener, they'll be having a
Runestone Festival.  I hear this will be complete with Vikings, a forge,
mead, and lots of other authentic things to experience.

Our Lunch menu today consists of:

Roast beef, chicken tortilla casserole, catfish nuggets, whipped potatoes
and gravy, French cut green beans, zucchini.   Hamburger bar, pizza bar, and
sub sandwich bar.  Kool Ade Pies for dessert.

Dinner:

Sweet and sour meatballs, Frito casserole, fish sticks, steamed white rice,
broccoli, corn, chips, & dessert.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda   J