[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 12 09:59:01 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  The weather was wonderful for any
outdoor activity you wanted to participate in.  My family and I went to the
Heavener Rune Stone Festival on Saturday.  It was fun and interesting.  We
saw Viking re-enactors dressed in chain mail and period costumes sword
fighting, blacksmithing, playing music and living the way people did years
ago in that culture.  (Saw more facial hair at this festival than in all the
episodes of Duck Dynasty put together.)

Our Lunch menu for today include:

Ham, chicken enchilada bake, pizzarinos, potatoes au gratin, Capri blend
vegetables, Brussel sprouts. Hamburger bar, fries, pizza bar, sub sandwich
bar, assorted cookies and strawberry cake.

Dinner includes:

BBQ chicken, Chinese pepper steak, tacos, steamed white rice, baked beans,
zucchini, hamburger bar, cookies, dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda