[Eoscstudents] C4 - College Completion Event on our campus - October 19th - 23rd - Pledge from Students

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:21:12 CDT 2015

PTK is sponsoring an Event on our campus that has never taken place before.
The Nationwide event is being implemented in Oklahoma for all community
colleges during the same week

C4 - Community College Completion Corps is an initiative to help make
students aware of the benefits and necessity of getting an Associate's
Degree. Giving these students the tools and knowledge to accomplish this!

We would love to see all students on Monday at the Amphitheatre outside at 2
p.m.  Musical Entertainment and presidents of the campus clubs to say a few
words.

There will be an actual banner for all students and faculty to physically
sign at this time.  Refreshments and student Pledge signings inside on the
Ipad/Laptop station set up. The passports for the day's activities will be
given to students when they electronically sign the pledge and their first
day will be stamped appropriately.

Passports must be stamped each day to make students eligible for the Grand
Prize drawing on Friday.

Daily door prize drawings will occur each day.  At this time we have $25 gas
cards, Eclipse wireless speakers ($40 value), and special pen with USB
provided from our campus bookstore.

Grand Prize will be a Bose Wireless Speaker (information on this at the very
bottom of this email) you don't want to miss the opportunity to win this!!

You will see some signage go up tomorrow around campus.  Below are the plans
for each day and where the students will need to go for their 'C' day:

Monday(10/19)

Tuesday (10/20)

Wednesday (10/21)

Thursday (10/22)

Friday (10/23)

Commit

Collaborate

Connect

Confirm

Celebrate

C4 Signings

Resource Fair

Career Fair

Advising Workshops

Scholarships/Aid

C4 Rally

STUDENT CENTER BALLROOM

12:15 p.m.

iPad/Lab stations

Transfer fair in Gymnasium

Degree Audits

Alumni Panels

Former Students w/video presentations (Trish will help)

Music/Entertainment

2 p.m. - Outside in Ampitheatre by the Student Center

Kick off campaign - refreshments will be provided

Daily Door Prize drawing

Cap off the night with a street dance:

Night 6:30 Outdoor campaign with Dance

DJ: David Juarez

College Fish Workshops

Conducted by PTK Officers

Ipads/Laptops

Table setup - Gymnasium

Karen Darby (8:30 - 11:00)

Daily Door Prize drawing

Cafeteria

(11 - 1:30)

Kinya, Tina, and Sandra

Daily Door Prize drawing

Career Choices

Cafeteria

(11 - 1:30)

Tina and Sandra

Kinya

Daily Door Prize drawing

All who have their PassPort punched for the 5 days will place their passport
in the hopper for a Grand Prize drawing.

Grand Prize Drawing

Bose Wireless Speaker

GRAND PRIZE - BOSE WIRELESS SPEAKER

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Mrs. Kennedy

Brenda Kennedy

CIS Department Chair/Instructor