[Eoscstudents] Multi-Cultural, Honors and Math and Science Club Cookout tomorrow

Margaret Sorrell msorrell at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 26 14:17:02 CDT 2015

COOKOUT

The Division of Science and Mathematics is having a cookout and meeting tomorrow for the Multi-Cultural, Honors, and Math and Science Clubs. It will be held right after the men’s soccer game finishes (approximately 6:00pm). We will be cooking chili dogs with all the fixings right by the soccer field.

We will be electing Homecoming King and Queen Candidates and discussing "Trunk or Treat". It is very important that if you belong to one of these clubs or want to join you attend tomorrows cookout that will end with a short meeting.

Presidents of each club should meet with your club adviser tomorrow to discuss the agenda for the meeting.

--
Margaret Sorrell
Dean - Division of Science and Mathematics