[Eoscstudents] PTK's Voter Registration Contest 2015 - CONGRATULATIONS to the Winners of the $100 cash drawing

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 27 12:26:13 CDT 2015

A successful Voter Registration drive was held for our students at Eastern
Oklahoma State College. We turned in 151 Voter Registration cards!!

PTK VOTER REGISTRATION WINNERS ARE:

1ST PRIZE - $50                    KATELYNN FITE

2ND PRIZE - $30                   CARLA OXFORD

3RD PRIZE - $20                   MORGAN WOODY

Please come by my office in Mitchell 115 or call 918-465-1745 for
arrangements.

Mrs. Kennedy

Brenda Kennedy

CIS Department Chair/Instructor