[Eoscstudents] Festival Awards and Theatre Auditions

Klocke Sarah sklocke at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:26:29 CDT 2015

Hello All,

The theatre program had an exciting and successful time at
The Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival (State Level) last
week. EOSC students received the following
awards:

 Austin
Graham: Excellence in Acting (Irene Ryan
Nominee)

 Kaylinn
Dawson: Excellence in Acting (Irene Ryan
Nominee)

 Kayla
Carr: Excellence in Stage Management

 Maddie
Kraft: Excellence in Festival Honor Crew

 Kaylinn
Dawson: Excellence in Festival Honor
Crew

We would like to thank all EOSC students and employees for
their continued support of the program. KCACTF is an excellent way for our students to find placements in four
year programs after completing their associates at Eastern.

Auditions for It’s a Wonderful Life: The Live Radio Play are Monday, November 2nd at 4pm in Mitchell Auditorium. No experience necessary, all are welcome to audition.

Please join us for our next production: It’s a Wonderful Life: The Live
Radio Play Sunday, December 6th at 2pm in Mitchell
Auditorium.

Best,

Sarah Klocke, MFA
Speech Department Chair