[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 20 10:56:29 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Be sure and come over for lunch today, as we have tables set up around the
serving area with valuable transfer information, (and some free stuff), from
East Central University in Ada and Southeastern in Durant.  If you are about
to graduate, you need as much information as possible to help you choose the
university where you will continue your education, and these two have
representatives here today to help you.  I believe they are also going to
have free sodas and pizza for students who visit with them.   Also, outside
the building on the north side, the Choctaw Nation has tables set up with
more information and free items.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Beef ravioli, baked tilapia, popcorn chicken casserole, parsley buttered
potatoes, spinach, Brussels sprouts, squash, ranch beans, crinkle cut fries.
Burgers, waffles, subs, pizza.  Dessert:  Apple dump cake.

Dinner:

Fried chicken, pulled pork sandwich, hamburger steak, mashed potatoes and
gravy, mixed vegetables, corn on the cob, green beans, burgers, bread
sticks, dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda