[Eoscstudents] THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 20 14:13:40 CDT 2016

Thank you EASTERN for an AWESOME, 3rd Annual International Food Festival!!

We had over 30 dishes from around the world.from 20 or so of our student and
staff chefs.  It took all kinds of help to make the evening a success! We
will list some here, but if we forget you, please know you are appreciated
and hugged!

THANK YOU-

International/ Generational Students and Staff - for cooking and speaking!
GREAT JOB!

ALL 120 or so Participants - for attending our event

Ty Horstman and Chris Ainsworth of Chi Alpha Ministries - awesome music

Igor Leal from Brazil  - awesome music (can't wait for the CD :))

Pastor Jeff and the United Ministries- use of their kitchen and attendance

Eastern Institutional Adv./Foundation - use of the White House

VFW OK Home, Inc.- use of their kitchen

Julie Lawrence- your utensils and pans (and the great sushi!)

Kyia Huck- working as a sous-chef for about 10 hours before the event and
your sensational cake!

Ty Horstman - being a sous-chef before the event

Keith Lewis- our great media and your clean-up help!

Custodial Staff - setting up and taking down the ballroom

Tina Scott and the Cafeteria Staff- equipment, yummy pizza, and our last
minute requests

The LIBRARY WORK STUDY students - you did part of everything (the
decorations were awesome!)

Very sincerely,

The Library Staff

Maria K. Martinez