[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 21 10:52:56 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

It's the start of the "Busy Season" in the Cafeteria, where we seem to have
at least one catering event almost every day.  Today's event is the
Agriculture Banquet this evening and preparations are underway for it
already.  There are only 2 weeks of class left after this one, then finals
week.  Once again, I find myself thinking that it seems like we just got to
know some of the students and now they're about to leave us.  That's one of
the reasons I really wish Eastern was a four year university.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Pork chops, chicken linguini, Swedish meatballs, white rice, black eye peas,
carrots, hominy, fries.  Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.  Cookies, ice cream.

Dinner:

Chicken quesadillas, sausage with red peppers and onions, beef tacos,
Spanish rice, veggies, burgers.

Have a great Thursday,

Rhoda