[Eoscstudents] ChoctawsofEOSC workshop #2

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 17 14:09:27 CDT 2016

You now have the option of choosing your workshop day.  We will meet on
Monday at 6:00 p.m. or Tuesday at noon.  Students must be enrolled at EOSC
and be a member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.  New members are
welcome.  Please bring a copy of your tribal membership card to meeting.
Meeting will be held in THE HUB (Johnston 131). I hope to see you there!

Yakoke!

Jamie Irwin - Choctaw Nation Success Coach - EOSC - Wilburton