[Eoscstudents] ChoctawsofEOSC - read before Feb 21

Jamie Irwin jirwin at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 17 08:56:00 CST 2016

This week we need to focus our attention on applying for scholarships offered through EOSC. You may submit a hard copy to Gail Wilson by Friday, February 19 by 4:00 p.m. or you can apply online by using the link https://eosc.awardspring.com/ and submit application by Sunday, February 21. I will be on campus Sunday 4:00-7:30 p.m. to help you with any last minute items. Please remember to document when you are completing activities through slack, email, or IN PERSON.

Students who are attending another college in Fall, please go to their website and find out when their scholarship applications are due. I know that Southeastern has ran into some problems with mailing some acceptance letters out. Please follow up with the college with a phone call if you applied for admission and have not received an acceptance letter. Students attending colleges that have application deadlines of March 1 or later may switch the FAFSA component of your check-sheet to this week.

Although there is no official workshop on Monday, February 22, I will be in my office or the computer lab in Johnston until 7:00 p.m. on Monday to help you with FAFSA or transfer scholarship requirements.

Workshops start back in full swing on Monday, February 29.